Our client is looking for a UI Designer to join their creative in house team.
You will be working with designers, developers & filmakers working together to build digital experiences.
The design team of 5 is currently spread across UX, UI, graphic design, digital marketing and print.
Our client is looking for a Design Lead to work closely with the Creative Director & CTO in challenging, inspiring and elevating the team to the next level.
- Contribute to all pitches by developing creative concepts and ideas that will change the way people think about brands.
- Demonstrate excellent design ability and work to a standard that sets a pace in the team.
- Deliver and receive feedback on design work.
- Manage client communication. Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, capitalising on opportunities to grow accounts and win new work.
- You will be expected to go through all work produced and be critical of quality.
- Identify opportunities to implement processes that ensure the team are working efficiently.
- Input creative ideas to the design team.
- Overseeing the direction of the team, being forward-thinking in every way from headcount plans to the latest industry trends.
- Experience in a design-focused role.
- Management experience.
- Somebody who is genuinely excited about working independently, having the freedom to impact and progress quickly by growing a team.
- Excellent digital design ability. An understanding of graphic, digital and print would be a bonus.
- An eye for layout, design and new trends.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.