Are you looking for a new challenge, we have a great role just in!!
We are looking for a Lead Creative to join a full-service engagement agency. You will be creating concepts across a range of discliplines; from virtual, hybrid and live events to brand communications, strategy, video content, production and technology. Their offices are based in the Surrey area but they are open to flexi remote working.
They help to solve complex brand, communication challenges for some of the world's leading organizations and their primary experience, know and focus is in the healthcare sector.
The Creative Lead will be responsible for working with the Creative Director to lead a team of creative's dedicated to creating integrated and impactful work that inspires and engages audiences for their growing list of blue chip clients
- A keen an eye for good design and carefully crafted copy
- Have strong hands-on skills with full Creative Suite experience
- Create the BIG IDEA for a product launch or an integrated virtual event, or a communications campaign
- Ability to develop concepts, art direct and copywrite in any medium you could possibly throw at an integrated campaign: from headlines and scripts to ideas for virtual events, experiential installations and digital activations
- Work with the Creative Director, taking ownership of the creative product end-to-end
- Lead and deliver projects from idea to final delivery working across the wider teams
- Ability to present to clients to bring the magic alive with your creative ideas and executions, bringing top-notch creative thinking to the table
- Ability to translate briefs into targeted, effective, inspirational creative, and will come with specialisms in copywriting and idea generation
- Ability to be a key lead in pitch teams, coming up with strategic concepts and overseeing the accompanying creative direction
- Ability to overview all aspects of video work being produced by the department where required, including concept, script writing and storyboarding
- Manage suppliers and freelancer resource as required to deliver the output on your projects
- Have strong people management skills
- Develop, mentor and coach all direct reports ensuring periodic meetings to discuss progress and review development plans
- Provide consistent leadership, motivation and direction to all team members
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.