Our client is a leading full-serviced agency working with some of the biggest brands in the world and some of the most exciting new fintech names. From all sorts of advertising to branding to design to video, UX, strategic consultancy, planning, data modelling, thought leadership and getting their names in all the papers and on TV. They are passionate about it all.
We are looking for an inspirational Senior Designer or Lead Designer with great experience who can head up their team and help them do amazing things. You will report into the Executive Creative Director.
You should have a broad skill set and a keen interest for both off and online design. You'll be able to demonstrate and craft your skill in technical design and people skills on a broad variety of challenging projects as well as spending part of your day getting to grips with the ins and outs of a busy department.
Keen interest and right attitude is the key. You will be working closely with a range of excellent creatives, including working closely with our ECD as well as busy Account Management and directors. You'll have a red-hot hand and eye for design…and a nippy brain for problem solving.
- A strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process
- Lead or execute design projects from concept to completion
- Supervise and develop a team
- Roll out effective and appropriate design solutions across various channels in response to briefs and requests.
- Take responsibility and ensure projects are delivered on time and true to the brief
- Inspire and Lead the design efforts of the department
- Knowledgeable of client guidelines and maintain brand consistency and quality throughout your work
- Help with print production requirements and liaise with any other external suppliers to ensure the right quality of production
- Clear presentation and communication with internal teams and clients
- Uphold our core values and being teamspirited at all times
- Min 8-year presence in the industry and in an agency (so you'll understand what's what)
- Super organised, self-motivated and with the ability to communicate effectively and problem solve
- Creative flair, originality and a truly strong visual sense
- Good knowledge of Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, other packages are a bonus) and well as MS Office
- A solid understanding and interest in branding, graphics, typography, print
- A good grasp of digital design and ability to work with our UX specialists
- Understand of video as a channel and the visual language of the medium
- A constant awareness of design trends
- Image editing and manipulation skills
- Bags of initiative
- Presentation skills and ability to liaise with clients
In return, we offer being part of our innovative team and enjoy an attractive package including healthcare, pension, life assurance, training, great social and numerous other benefits.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.