A lead Senior Art Director, with a solid background in cross channel delivery, is required for a Creative Agency. The ideal person will have a passion for sports and have extensive experience of delivering creative that works across multi-channel marketing campaigns but also understand how it can translate seamlessly into the live environment.
- Taking responsibility for the creation and consistent use of brand assets across a number of different touch points
- Ideating, developing and designing high end and functional brand assets for social, DOOH, print, rich media and marketing collateral to manage traffic and encourage conversation online.
- Considered website design, that clearly consider user journeys.
- Thinking strategically, working together with the Marcoms team to deliver on clear KPIs
- Inspiring and motivating the team to deliver best in class, encouraging creative but also collaborative working both internally but also with the wider team (stakeholders, partners, suppliers)
- Crafting design systems that hold all stakeholders accountable like Playbooks & Look books to communicate brand guidelines and usage
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to inspire such attention to detail in others
- Social - developing interesting, new ideas that work online to help reach the events prospective customers
- Being hands-on and working well under pressure, inspiring the team to work to exacting standards too
- To challenge conventional thinking to the benefit of the project
- Briefing a wider creative team (designers and artworkers) as required
- Taking an active involvement in the creative process across all touchpoints of the project to deliver innovative ideas, whilst still ensuring the brand doesn't get lost or diluted
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- A trusted brand guardian (ideally of high-profile sport brands)
- A track record of delivering on objectives across multiple marketing channels
- A progressive hands-on thinker who seeks innovative ways of conceptualizing and developing original experiential and integrated ideas. These ideas should be fresh, exciting, different, simple on-brand.
- Must be comfortable directing wider creative team and partners with clarity of vision around brand and marcoms creative
- Ideally you have worked in the American sports sector or have worked on sport brands. You'd have some knowledge and/or interest in baseball. Not a blocker, but definitely a bonus!
- Expert working proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- An understanding of grid systems both online and print
- A great team player and effective communicator
- A problem-solver
- An experienced multi-tasker who can juggle multiple tasks
- Can build rapport with our partners
- A strategic approach to media. Testing and pushing the traditional view.
- An understanding of the experience journey from pre, during and post live events
- Passionate about how technology and content can be integrated into campaigns
- An understanding of digital and social media and how they can be used to support and amplify experiential concepts
- In touch with current trends and interested in future trends.
- The ability to draw people together to share in ideas and inspire others to think creatively
- Down to earth (no egos need apply)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.