Junior VM Designer/Artworker - (Fashion, Retail, Window Display)
Keywords: (Fashion, Retail, Visual Merchandising, Window, POS, Large Format, Packaging, Marketing)
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
A talented Designer/Artworker with experience of working on Window Display projects is required by a globally successful Fashion brand to join their Head Office in London.
You will join a forward thinking and progressive Creative team, working alongside the brand channels teams. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills as a Designer/Artworker with a clear path for progression in Graphic Design.
- Support the team in generating new concepts and ideas for seasonal and marketing campaigns
- Support the graphic design team by artworking various brand collateral including: window schemes, in store POS, large format graphics, labelling, packaging marketing & PR collateral
- Admin and general support to creative team
- Production and ownership of various documents, supporting Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations and other internal communications.
- Collation of business presentation documents
- A portfolio demonstrating your design and artworking skills
- VM, Window Display design/artworking experience is ideal along with related work samples from the retail industry.
- Confident in using all Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Basic retouching skills
- Work to tight deadlines
- Able to build strong relationships with excellent communication skills
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Able to deal with changing priorities and multi task
- Continue to perform under pressure and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated with a desire to learn from others
- A positive, can do attitude; a brand ambassador
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.