VM Assistant to join a high street luxury brand in London.
As Visual Merchandising Coordinator, you will be able to think creatively and be a great project team player, able to juggle different priorities and deliver on time and to budget.
- This role is for the Global VM function and you will be responsible to the running of the dept (admin) and also creation of all VM guidelines and presentations
- To build the brand you will help deliver instore campaigns for product launches and brand initiatives
- You will be overseeing the instore and window VM execution for campaigns from concept to execution
- You will work closely with the in-house Studio to give clear artwork briefs for monthly Campaigns and oversee the artwork ensuring it is accurate
- You will manage the in-store collateral print process
- You will be delivering all VM materials and support tools on time and obtain the necessary approvals throughout the brand
- Assisting on the preparation of the graphics and prop briefs
- Supporting the visual merchandising function you will provide easy to understand display guidelines for all core product categories through the creation of product planograms for pod and cabinet displays
- As required, you will manage ad-hoc market VM briefs and requests
- You will process and send out VM prop and POS requests
- You will maintain the VM allocation for 'free issue VM display item's including managing and communicating stock levels and ensuring stores are charged for items used as well as being responsible for shipping/delivery procedures and timelines for all global markets
- First point of contact for VM orders
- You will be a guardian of the Brand Guidelines and ensure all creative assets and outputs from the Global Creative Team confirm to the guidelines
- Understanding of the retail marketplace and trends in retails display
- VM background from graphics, interior or 3D design
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in AutoCad, SketchUp or similar will be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Presenting creative concepts
- Managing multiple projects
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.