Our client is a digital content studio that specialises in digital photographic content, video production, and web design is looking for a Studio Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be accountable and responsible for images that go through the agency in terms of post-production. You will be working closely with other departments to ensure standards are kept high, and workflows are as lean as possible.
Key responsibilities include:
* Setting up photographic equipment.
* Cleaning up the studio
* Administration duties
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Organised and self-disciplined
* Naturally creative individual who is able to formulate and articulate new ideas
* Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
* Works well in a team and has a "can do" attitude
* Have a natural creative flair
* Passion for photography
If this sounds like you please do get in touch.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.