Our client is an independent global brand experts specialising in brand strategy and design.
Junior Strategist will need to be passionate for brands and design.
You will be able to analyse information and articulate insights.
Your key responsibilities:
- Conduct research and draw insightful conclusions tailored to client's brand challenges.
- Working closely with the strategy team and client services team.
- Evaluate prospective client's branding, naming and marketing challenges to feed into the development of strategic brand diagnostics.
- Develop creative briefs that inspire design.
- Collaborate on new business pitches and proposals, providing support, research, and insights.
- Monitoring industry press and market trends.
- Attend reviews, client workshops and immersion sessions as required ensuring that outputs support the development of client strategies.
- Develop engaging brand narratives.
- Take ownership of smaller client projects, developing thinking from immersion through to branding strategy and design development.
- You are inquisitive and think laterally in pursuit of new insights and ideas.
- Embracing different perspectives.
- You will be expected to interact with colleagues of all levels in the business.
- Previous experience in Strategy.
Please apply with recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.