A North London digital content production studio specialising in digital photographic content, video production, and web design is on the hunt for a Junior Retoucher /I mage Co-ordinator.
Your role will be accountable and responsible for images that go through the agency in terms of post-production. You will be working closely with other departments to ensure standards are kept high, and workflows are as lean as possible.
This role is very much focused on stills retouching. This is not a video production role.
Key responsibilities include:
* Retouching high volume of images both for online and print to a commercial, professional standard
* Accurately following detailed retouching notes provided by our Photographers, Stylists or using Client Style Guides
* Exceed targets and deadlines set.
* Maintain the uniquely high retouching standards of Blend Studios.
* Managing workflow through the post-production Department
* Working to advance skills in all retouching areas and video editing.
* Uploading/downloading images on and off FTP site.
* Supporting other team members and inspire.
* Create content and update our Social media channels.
* Produce marketing material for the company
* Working and understanding with our IT system.
* Maintaining quality control.
* Creating Guidelines.
* Video editing and colour adjustment/grading of video content
To be successful for the role you will need to have;
- Previous experience in a similar eCommerce environment or agency
- Outstanding knowledge of all things photoshop.
- First-class proven technical ability in beauty and product retouching.
- Strong understanding of colour correction.
- Thorough understanding of the post-production workflow
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro and after-effects would be desirable along
- Also beneficial would be an interest or experience in 3d Rendering
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.