A talented Ecommerce Retoucher is required by one of the world's leading premium fashion and lifestyle retail companies.
You will join a highly skilled production team where you will be responsible for retouching, cropping and uploading hundreds of high quality images onto websites every week, in line with upload deadlines.
Ideal candidates will have current/recent experience retouching product photography for a fashion company/brand and a portfolio of samples showcasing their work.
- Retouch product photography images to a high standard
- Ensure colour consistency between image and physical product
- Name and maintain digital asset file/structure organisation and upload images to web servers
- Crop images and maintain file size specification guidelines
- Perform quality assurance on all images
- Be responsible for completion of work to daily and weekly deadlines
- Show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the service of the studio team
- Carry out ad hoc duties within art department/editorial when required
- Liaise with other departments involved in the studio process
- High technical proficiency in Macintosh OS and Photoshop
- Strong retouching skills
- Proven experience retouching product photography
- Previous experience working within a digital photographic studio
- Strong understanding of colour correction
- Proven ability to work efficiently on a high volume of images and meet challenging deadlines
- Able to take initiative
- Excellent eye for detail
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.