JUNIOR RETAIL INTERIOR DESIGNER/CAD TECHNICIAN
Keywords: (Fashion, Retail, Display, Instore, Concepts, 3D Visuals, Vector Works and Atlantis)
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
A talented Retail Interior Designer/CAD Technician is required by a leading Globally recognised Fashion brand.
You will be working with the Project Manager and Senior Retail Interior Designer/ CAD Technician providing an update of workload and issues and to provide consistent feedback in regards to ongoing projects.
- Roll out existing shop concepts internationally.
- Execute 3D visuals to presentation standard
- Complete design intent drawing packages for tendering
- Confidently communicate design queries and project planning.
- Maintain and demonstrate a constant personal awareness of, and interest in, current and emerging trends in interior design and architecture
- Aware of current trends in materials and substrates.
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and customers, through timely, effective communication
- Remain open minded and responsive to the views of others, demonstrating listening skills as appropriate
- Convey information effectively to all parties, using appropriate language
- Acquire a good understanding of how the different parts of the organisation work together, and where appropriate, to use this knowledge to constructively challenge and improve own and departmental performance
- Have an awareness of competitor shop design and fittings
- Have sufficient knowledge of Vector Works and Atlantis preferred
- Able to use Photoshop and InDesign
- Organised and efficient
- Able to take on new tasks and responsibilities as required (covering colleagues' workloads, etc)
- Remain open to new procedures, organisational structures and technology, working to realise the business benefit at all times
- Demonstrate an ability to see potential obstacles as opportunities for personal or professional development
- Effectively handle multiple demands and shifting priorities, always working to ensure deadlines are met and standards maintained
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.