Junior Resource Manager to join a creative agency in London.
You'll become part of the operations and resource department, working alongside the current resource manager to have a holistic view of the full studio, from creative through to production.
You will help facilitate work flow through the studio, working closely with the resource manager to ensure that briefs are tracking on time and have enough resources allocated to get the job done.
You will be fully responsible for booking and managing freelancers with in the design and motion team and will need to flag when monthly spend increases and give reasons to the ops manager.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience as a either resource, project or studio manager
- Highly organised
- Personable and approachable
- Positive and open minded - the main constant in resourcing is change so be open to this
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
- Follow process and best practice
- Added bonus: to have an idea of Design or Animation processes
Your duties will be to:
- Attend daily stand ups and manage any resourcing issues that might arise
- Managing freelance bookings, admin and timesheets
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure briefs are running on track
- Attending weekly resourcing meetings working with the Resource Manager
- Assist on managing resource across design, motion and tech, with the aim to own the resourcing of these schedules
- Helping make sure studio processes and ways of working are followed
- Learning the skill sets of each team in order to resource the work more efficiently
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.