A leading construction company based in London are looking for a designer to join a close-knit, highly motivated and successful team entrusted with converting opportunities into won projects.
The candidate will be a junior graphic designer looking to develop in a large team, learning from others and growing with the business. They will be able to make sense of complicated processes and translate into understandable, yet creative layouts and graphics. Being able to work to immovable deadlines is of the utmost importance.
Our success in winning projects depends on communicating our strategy and messages in a concise, readable and striking manner. The successful candidate will work closely with members of the team to contribute to high-impact proposal documents and presentations.
- Support team members to develop tender content, specifically editorial spreads and graphics
- Manage own bronze bids and capability documents
- Prepare presentations
- Ability to turn written, numerical, and existing content into compelling graphical representations and infographics that have impact and are easy to interpret
- Simple illustrations - maps and icons
- Create logistics/sequence drawings (e.g. accurate cranes, hoists, other construction vehicles)
- Management of central graphics library
Essential skills and qualifications
- Preferably qualified to degree level or similar; a design qualification is also essential
- A good understanding of brand
- A background in design is essential to demonstrate excellent graphics skills
- Above-average IT-literacy, with excellent Adobe CreativeSuite (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), and Powerpoint (or other presentation packages)
- Helpful to have knowledge in tendering/winning work or at the very least previous experience of working in a team delivering to tight deadlines
- Able to bring innovation to content and presentations
- Able to work to strict deadlines without compromising artistic creativity
- Excellent eye for accuracy
- Pleasant and confident inter-personal manner
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.