We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Project Manager/Co-ordinator to join a leading luxury retail display agency, who specialise in conceptual window design, production and installation, for global roll-outs and bespoke flagship projects.
This role will suit an existing Coordinator or Junior PM who is ready for the next step. This person will be responsible for managing the full end to end project process, with client facing account management, for one or more large multi-project retail clients. Although day to day work will be autonomous, there will be senior support for this role, with the significant decisions being under direction and worked through as a team.
Reporting to the MD, and/or Senior Management, this busy role requires a creative and holistic approach to project management. We are looking for excellent levels of brand understanding, and awareness of client needs with the ability to work with and manage all stake holders in order to ensure that project executions provide maximum profitability and smooth running.
Duties and Responsibilities
Receiving briefs from retail clients, and working on initial concept stages and planning, alongside MD and/or Senior PM and Consultants, to define a project's scope and goals
- Work with Senior Management, Designers and Production to create visuals and 3D visuals during the design and sampling stages
- Management of stages of client sign off and approval processes
- Exploring, developing, sampling and costing with various external partners, materials and print suppliers
- Main point of contact for clients, and external material/fabrication suppliers
- Lead in day to day communications with client(s) with strong management of client expectations from brief through to delivery
- Establishment of client budget allocation, with control and overseeing of spend and client unit cost generation / quotations
- Planning and scheduling project timelines, with generation and management of all critical paths, both internal and external
- Maintaining and updating systems or documents to ensure all is on track on a day to day, and week to week, basis.
- Establishing material and elemental order calculations once final client orders and allocations are received
- Placing orders in good time, and according to the internal critical path, in order to meet production and dispatch schedules and client delivery deadlines
- Monitoring large and small deliveries, and working on in-house production scheduling with Production and Operations management
- Planning, resourcing, coordinating and running installations in tandem with the Production Manager and any external installation teams. These are mainly overnight installations, and on rare occasions outside of London
- Some basic site surveying to check measurements, or to introduce external partners to specific sites for planning installations
Essential skills and Experience
- Two yrs minimum within a similar retail or creative agency environment required, ideally client facing
- Understanding of 3D Visual Merchandising for retail, either via experience in another similar agency/industry or from working directly for a retail brand
- Excellent communication skills and high standards of verbal and written English language
- Good level of numeracy required
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- Must have a good working knowledge and comfort in using Excel
- Graphic or computer-based design skills - Adobe creative suite (illustrator/Photoshop/in-design) / Sketch-up / CAD etc
- Practical and hands-on creativity
- Spatial / Visual background or qualifications
- Familiarity and/or expertise with material and fabrication processes for 3D prop making
- Project Management qualification
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.