Junior Product Translator (French speaking) to join a leading online luxury fashion retailer.
This role is a 12 month FTC
- Translate product page copy according to in-house style guides; checking accuracy of copy against images as well as grammar and spelling. Ensuring all copy is clear and concise and localized where relevant.
- Meeting daily deadlines.
- Ensure that all editorial content across the French product pages reflects the aims, values, house style and tone of each site.
- Check accuracy of upload by checking all click-through functionality, size and fit tabs and dropdowns on the product page.
- Maintain house style document, final sign off responsibility lying with Product Editor.
- Confident in replying to emails and attending meetings.
- Fluency in French and English, ability to speak fluently and write accurately.
- Knowledge of MS Office and CMS systems.
- Proven experience of digital translating and transcreating.
- Interest in luxury fashion and seasonal trends.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.