Our client is a leading consumer lifestyle brand currently looking for a junior-midweight designer to join their creative studio. You will work within the in-house creative team as a creative designer, providing support in the day-to-day design projects and multi-channel marketing campaigns. Offices are in Watford and they are working 2 days remote / 3 days in the office.
- Conceptualise and develop visual designs for landing pages, banners and emails from challenging briefs into engaging designs.
- Design and build acquisition/client responsive email creatives to best practice standards and test creative across email clients and devices to ensure accurate rendering.
- Create themed artwork for our consumer-facing brands along with banners and affiliate emails for our partner network.
- Ensure design projects are produced on time and to a high standard, in some cases in line with client's brand guidelines.
- Maintain our brand style guides to ensure visual consistency across projects.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to brainstorm innovative ideas and creative solutions.
- Strong sense of digital design layout/composition, colour theory and typography with great attention to detail for pixel perfection.
- Ability to apply creative concepts and ideas across a variety of media channels.
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), a HTML editor, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Fully conversant in HTML and CSS with the ability to hand-code responsive HTML emails.
- Good experience and understanding of CSS including media queries.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects whilst working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organisational skills; adapting to changing priorities in the design schedule.
Experience and Knowledge
- Creative flair, passion and a strong background in digital design and print design.
- Working with the consumer/retails sectors a plus
- Knowledge of developing visual/interactive design trends.
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio which illustrates an innate ability for creative thinking, outstanding design and present examples of landing page designs, responsive emails and banners (websites, a plus).
- At least 1 to 2 years creative and digital design experience.
- Experience of responsive email design and HTML build.
OPlease send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.