£28k - Perm - Flexi Remote
Our client is exceptional within the sports industry and they are looking to hire a Junior-Mid Designer on a perm basis. The position will involve working within a dynamic, vibrant team producing high quality design work, often under pressurised deadlines. The candidate will also be involved in contributing to the continuous development and evolution of the creative direction of the client brand.
- Ensure high standards are continuously maintained working collaboratively with the design team, editorial team and printers, to ensure we fully maximise our creative output.
- Creatively curious, continually consider design trends and innovations to ensure they deliver the most innovative work.
- Create opportunities for the next generation of creative talent
- Experience of working with a team of designers, collaborating and partnering on best practice output
- Extensive experience of working directly with printers including creating print ready pdfs in an efficient and effective way.
- Demonstrable experience, as a print designer, designing quality weekly and monthly magazines
- Ideally experience in WoodWing/Adobe DPS
- Thorough knowledge of the print process and creating print ready pdfs
- Strong and clear communication and organisational skills plus a high level of attention to detail
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.