Our client is a London-based investment company that helps its clients invest responsibly. Their in-house design department has a great opportunity for Junior -Mid Designer with Motion graphics experience to join them.
The successful candidate will report to our Head of Design & Brand and will work with another designer on ad hoc design projects, including document layouts, social media assets, promotional and events-supporting collateral etc making sure that all design is consistent with the brand. You will assist the Head of Design & Brand on video production (editing and animation).
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Communication team and a wide range of internal stakeholders to build and maintain a library of collateral that supports their core work and messaging.
- Creating a wide range of assets in line with their brand guidelines and consistent with existing material.
- Managing time and tasks effectively and produce assets to a high standard
- Understanding project requirements and ideas, working collaboratively with the team in providing the best graphic solutions.
- Pitching creative concepts to the team and Head of Design & Brand.
- Collaborating with the team in promoting and launching new projects.
- Provide regular reporting to the Head of Design & Brand as and when required.
- Reviewing final assets and suggesting improvements where necessary.
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- Ideally Design-based Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate capability of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional Graphic, colour. motion and typographic skills
- Experience in presenting ideas and concepts
- Comfortable in a high-volume, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Deep knowledge and experience of full Adobe Creative suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and experience in video shooting (Filming principles and use of professional gear) and editing (Premiere PRO, After Effects, Audition)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with a focus on Word and PowerPoint (e.g., building and maintaining templates)
- Ability to think creatively and problem-solve through design with a keen eye for aesthetic and details.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Interest for new technologies and how they can help the company implement its digital presence.
- A collaborative and consultative approach to working with others, the ability to foster an inclusive working environment.
- A "can-do" attitude with the ability to accurately interpret instructions, understand what is needed and deliver products to expectations.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.