JUNIOR MARKETING ASSISTANT
Keywords (Marketing, Social Media, Design)
Location - London
Salary- Up to £25k
Our client, a luxury fashion client based in London is currently recruiting for a Junior Marketing Assistant to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and present marketing data and use social marketing analytics to identify growth opportunities.
The Junior Marketing Assistant will support the Marketing team and can work well to tight deadlines. The perfect candidate will be able to support ongoing support to the Head of Community across a variety of Marketing projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start up and help them establish their social footprint through long-lasting collaborations with social media influencers.
- Keep track of sales generated by Instagram posts and stories
- Assist with pre and post campaign analysis
- Collating all influencer requests
- Supporting the Marketing team always
- Working towards tight deadlines
- Communicating with clients
- Working alongside the sales team and monitor ROI in relation to sales enquires
- Assisting with the Head of Community to secure social media coverage in line with terms
- Make suggestions based on data and help optimise marketing activity and improve ROI
- Passion and knowledge of the fashion industry
- Great understanding of the importance of influencer partnerships on global scale
- Confidence when dealing with T&C'S
- Understanding of art negotiation
- Ability to handle and organise data
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.