A Integrated Designer with both motion and print experience is required for a financial marketing team. The role will involve print/digital and motion graphics
This is a highly varied role and the successful candidate will be working with an experienced team of designers who will help them to develop their skillset with, managing a wide portfolio of projects and their communication skills to proactively manage multiple stakeholders.
What you will do
* Create and adapt designs for and not limited too; marketing material, animated videos, campaigns, banners, digital assets, social media, ads, visual elements, proposal documents and bespoke IMs.
* Working alongside multi-disciplinary teams to ensure solutions meet with our strategic marketing and design objectives.
* Collaborating on multiple projects of varying complexities, meeting your deadlines and supporting your team members.
* Presenting your ideas to the wider design and marketing team.
* Identify and develop best practice for effective communication of messages through imagery, charts and infographics.
What we are looking for
* Having a keen eye for to detail.
* Balancing multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines.
* An ability to organise work within an existing design and job booking processes.
* Collaborative and creative.
* Being pioneering, curious and not afraid to take risks to keep on top of industry trends - we want to be ahead of our competition not alongside.
What experience you need
* A good understanding of what makes communications effective.
* Previous experience working with visual identities.
* A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of design skills and awareness of industry trends.
* A good understanding of all key delivered channels across print, digital and video.
* Good working knowledge of (CC) Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator..
* Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.