Junior Graphic Designer to join a performing arts media organisation in London.
You will be responsible for all design collateral.
- You will create print and online adverts for clients ensuring that the sales team are updated with the progress of creatives.
- Working on a wide range of projects for the internal marketing team including designs for marketing.
- Working closely with the production and digital team
- You will think creatively, find innovative solutions, work meticulously and efficiently and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver dazzling campaigns, online and in print.
- Experience working in-house or within an agency creative team
- Excellent understanding of both print and web design
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Capable of analysing briefs and business objectives and finding innovative solutions to problems
- Experience in corporate branding, layout and typography
- Experience in UI/UX, web & mobile design - desirable not mandatory
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML-desirable not mandatory
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.