We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer looking to join a premium health/lifestyle/outdoor sports brand. You will join the creative studio and work alongside a team of designers. This is a great role and opportunity as the brand has won awards for their performance and design products. Their offices are based in East Sussex, and they are currently hybrid-working with 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely.
The main purpose of the role is to design the graphics and colour schemes for all products and accessories. You will be responsible for designing artwork for new and excising products through sampling and final production.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a varied role and be able to drive and manager their own workload. Attitude is key and together we try to keep things simple and efficient so that the business can continue to grow. Even better if you have a passion for bikes and cycling!
How you will make a difference
- Designing the graphics and picking the colours and finish for the products
- Designing the graphics and finish of all the bike parts and accessories for the saddles, cranks, seat, posts, bars, and mudguards, etc
- Liaising with the factory regarding production of samples and final production (travel to the factory to work with the product team)
- Develop new paint colours and finishes
- Understand new and existing decal and transfer methods for production
- Be responsible for studio product photos; clipping, editing, re-touching and photoshopping parts
- Work up visuals of new and excising products for the marketing department and for the sales team to secure orders
More about you
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a positive communication style when dealing with both teammates and guests
- The right candidate must have excellent attention to detail and strive for high levels of accuracy within their work
- It is essential that the successful candidate has an eye for current and future consumer trends
- A background or interest in outdoor sports or fitness would be an advantage
- Knowledge of 3D product surfacing software would be a great advantage (Solidworks)
- Can use programs including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office (Word, Excel, Teams)
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.