JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Keywords (Graphics, Design, Creative, Digital, Marketing)
Location - London
Salary - Up to £25k
Our exceptional client is currently recruiting for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join their team based in London.
If you have previous experience within design and would like a new challenge within a successful worldwide brand in the international housewares industry, then please read the below!
This is an important role as part of the New Product Development team and you will report directly to the Head of Creative Communications. The successful candidate must be a hands-on creative with strong graphic design skills in print and digital. This is an opportunity to work on the full range of creative touch-points for the brand from initial concept to final artwork, learning from the other members of the team and taking ownership of certain projects.
- Developdigital marketing campaigns from concept to artwork in the form of web banner advertising
- Assist in the planning, organisation and direction of photo-shoots for packaging, catalogue, website and digital marketing
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing and 3D Merchandising teams to develop in-store point of sale promotion graphics for key new season range launches
- Working with the global sales and PR teams
- Deliver engaging consumer and trade press advertising
- Collaborate with 3D Merchandising in the creation of large format graphics and communications for international exhibition displays
- Support in the concept, design and artwork of packaging and catalogues when required
- Assist in the planning, organisation and direction of video content to explain and promote the USPs of key products to be utilised on the website
- Graphic design from concept to print-ready artwork
- Photo-shoot assisting or direction
- Illustration - eg storyboarding
- Retail communication design - eg Point of sale
- Web design and digital animation
- Photography retouching
- Apple OS
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.