JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGER
Keywords (Marketing, Graphic Designer, Creative)
Location - Berkshire
Salary- Up to £25k plus benefits
A Junior Graphic Designer is required due to expansion of our client within the health care industry.
If you are currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer role within the health care industry, then this may be the perfect role for you. Please read the below!
The Junior Graphic Designer will support the management and sales team in achieving target sales and client retention. To ensure consistent brand projection and key positioning statements to clients in key market sectors via websites, presentations, mailings using brand guidelines. Develop and produce effective marketing communications to assist in renewing and retaining current clients and attracting new clients.
- To familiarise yourself with private and NHS healthcare market including size, tends, structure and developments
- To assist in producing lead generating marketing activities designed to stimulate awareness
- Interest and trial of current and new services
- To create a library to marketing materials to support lead generation, fulfilment, trial and service instructions
- To keep materials and presentations up to date with the latest developments
- Assist in effective online measurement of current client and prospective client activity including website, GP surgery app and online mailings
- A candidate with an eye for design and creativity
- Skilled and experienced in used Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or Sketch
- Competent user of all main Microsoft software
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.