Junior Graphic Designer to support a busy experience design agency in London.
You must be hugely passionate about what you do and be excited to further develop your skills within an agency environment.
The opportunity to work across a range of projects for a huge selection of brands, helping to develop concepts across pitch presentations, and also sourcing and creating props, set dressing and styling on site.
Within this role will also be some research involved whether its materials based or historical or scientific to make sure the client are always proposing great concepts.
You'll use the design and creative experience that you have to take control of briefs and working with the team.
Working on high detail concepts which could include; mailers, events, installations, pop ups and workshops to name a few.
- Produce creative treatments and decks that excites clients and position us highly within the industry
- Supporting Producers and Art Director
- Copywriting in decks to lead clients through ideas and concepts in a way which is clear and enticing
- Using innovation and trends to make projects relevant to the now
- Working with the Director to come up with marketing deck - which we send out regularly to get clients excited about what we can produce together
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients
- Working with a range of media and experimenting to get desired results or look and feel
- Supporting the Art department for live projects including prop souring, prop making and styling on site
- Assisting on live projects and installs where needed
- Sourcing appropriate suppliers
- Supporting on styling and sourcing props for any in house shoots
- Experience working within a busy agency
- Commercial experience working either in-house for a studio or for a creative agency
- Passion for design
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- Ability to cope with several projects and deadlines at a time
- An interest in photography to shoot event set ups for the website and social
Please apply with a detailed spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.