Our client a fast-growing mobile company with a headquarters based in London and other offices across central Europe, US and Asia. We specialise in custom distribution of premium global mobile campaigns. They are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join the team on a perm basis. This role is paying up to 25k and is flexi-remote.
As a Junior Digital Designer you'll develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. You'll be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns and possess an understanding of typography, layout, animation and responsive design.
* Work with clients and campaign partners to design and build ads
* Advise clients and sales reps on design and build direction based on the objectives and KPIs of the brief
* Balance looks and performance, with technical and publisher requirements
* Work closely with operational teams to optimise creatives for different publishers, devices and environments * Create demos and supporting graphics for sales pitches
* Work on new ideas and developing new products
* Manage your workload independently and deliver results within a deadline
Key Skills & Competencies:
* Strong time and work-flow management
* Understanding of responsive design for mobile
* Fundamental knowledge of animation
* Familiarity with digital ad platforms (Celtra, Doubleclick Studio, etc) is an advantage
* Experience with video editing is an advantage
* Experience with 3D modelling is an advantage
* Familiarity with HTML, CSS and JS (more advanced coding skills an advantage)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.