Keywords: Digital, Design, Banners, Web, Create
Salary: Up to £27k
Job title: Digital Designer (Junior - Mid)
Our client is a leading Contract Furniture specialist with over two decades working with leading design and hospitality
professionals, we have an instinctive understanding and enviable reputation of producing quality contract furniture.
They are a exciting stage of growth and have an opportunity for a driven and dynamic mid-weight designer to join
their friendly team. This a key position for someone looking to grow and develop this area of the business. The ideal
candidate will need to be a highly conceptual and versatile person, who absorbs and is inspired by our market sectors
and of course design.
You'll be a hands-on team player, managing the day to day design delivery, highly organized with a can-do
attitude.Confident with great interpersonal skills and an ability to manage your own workload. Conducting market
research, evaluate trends, brands and creative movements, you will be experimental and versatile in delivering new
Day to day, you'll report to the Managing Director and will be working on a mix of projects, including:
* Online Digital and design.
* Web Banners and moving image.
* Promotional material.
* Social media and paid advertising content.
* Design and email campaigns.
* Landing pages.
* Product Management online.
* Plus more!
* Experience using Wordpress and Magento
* Competence in Adobe Creative Suite especially
* Photoshop, Illustrator
* Great knowledge of all social media platforms.
* Understanding of design and layout principles
* Natural creative flair
* Exceptional eye for detail
* Strong communicator with good written and spoken English
* Excellent time management skills & multi-tasking abilities
* Knowledge/competency in MS Office especially Excel
* Must be a completer finisher
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.