Junior Digital Designer to join an Ecommerce company in London.
Our client is looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join the Creative Studio team. You'll deliver inspiring digital advertising, web and email designs and be a key player in shaping, evolving, and pushing creative standards to deliver a best-in-class brand, customer, and commercial experience.
You will have plenty of ideas, be super creative, love learning but also be keen to share cool accounts and design influences to the Creative team.
You'll have a good eye for detail, have the ability to explore a range of ideas and have a good understanding of site, app, social channels, CRM before demonstrating a design decision through all given projects.
- Design digital and email marketing campaigns using existing XD templates.
- Design gifs, short animations including animated type.
- Research current trends and creative in Digital.
- Deliver designs that answer campaign objectives.
- Stay informed of new creative assets available.
- Keeping on top of a tight schedule and ensuring all work is approved before distribution.
- Creation and presentation of storyboards and concepts.
- Work closely with teams to define consumer needs, market insights, business cases, technology, and experience opportunities for digital.
- Digital fashion industry experience.
- Ability to articulate latest design insight on customer experience, engagement, and conversion.
- Ability to take creative direction and feedback.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with team, peers, and senior management.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative suite, XD (or similar), Photoshop, InDesign
- Exceptional eye for typography and image composition.
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.