Junior Digital Designer
You'll deliver inspiring email designs and be a key player in shaping, evolving and pushing creative standards to deliver a best-in-class brand, customer and commercial experience. You'll be a hands on Digital Designer with Email Design experience.
You'll work closely with the CRM team members as well as the Creative Design team to deliver best-in-class, on-brand, data driven and engaging email designs for customers.
- Design email marketing campaigns using existing HTML templates and push new content and designs that are responsive to devices and data driven.
- Research current trends and creative in CRM.
- Stay informed of new creative assets available.
- Keeping on top of a tight schedule and ensuring all work is approved before distribution.
- Identify, share and push best practice and learning's
- Creation and presentation of storyboards and concepts.
- Work closely with teams to define consumer needs, market insights, business cases, technology and experience opportunities for digital.
- Digital fashion industry experience.
- Ability to articulate latest design insight on customer experience, engagement and conversion.
- Ability to give and take creative direction and feedback.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Understanding of ESPs and other content creation platforms such as Movable Ink.
- Exceptional eye for typography and image composition.
·Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.