JUNIOR DIGITAL ARTWORKER (Digital, Ecommerce)
Keywords: (Retail, Fashion, Lifestyle, Creative, Marketing, CRM, Emails, Banners, Landing Pages)
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
A junior level Digital Artworker is required to join a globally respected and award winning brand, renowned for its creativity and innovation.
This is a great opportunity for a junior digital creative with some commercial experience to to develop their eye for creative and attention to detail with a view to progressing into a Junior Designer position in time.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Designer and working as part of the digital design team, the Junior Digital Artworker plays a key part in producing assets for online features, emails and digital marketing campaigns.
You will use creative flair to juggle sophistication and humour in equal measure, maintaining brand identity while bringing exciting, original ideas and willingness to learn new skills.
- Interpreting the brand online, following seasonal design guidelines and supporting the team through the season change-overs.
- Working closely with the CRM team, designing and building weekly email campaigns for all territories.
- Working from guidelines and concepts to produce assets across digital advertising formats.
- Identifying and resolving design and artwork challenges across formats.
- Reproducing designs across multiple formats to consistent high standards with attention to detail
- Proofing and checking digital artwork, making necessary corrections and ensuring consistency across all assets, following brand guidelines.
- Supporting the design team with weekly site changes, landing pages and banners across all sites.
- Creating assets for all international territories.
- Mac literate with excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Being able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- An innovator with a passion for fashion and retail.
- A creative thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Results orientated with good commercial awareness
- User focused with a passion for new technologies and design trends
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design are an advantage but not essential
- An interest in design and developing your design skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.