A large architecture studio based in Central London looking for a Junior Graphic Designer / Artworker with strong typography, layout, and DTP skills and an interest in Architecture and the built environment.
Supporting the Senior Graphic Designer and wider marketing team with ad hoc artworking and graphic design.
Assisting architectural teams with project pitches and proposals, including screen presentations, bid documents and bespoke printed materials - sometimes following branded templates and sometimes creating bespoke solutions.
Design and artworking of internal newsletters, posters, event invites and other communications.
- Managing a library of DTP InDesign templates such as project presentations, reports, bid documents, project/portfolio sheets and screen presentations.
- Various artworking duties using marketing material templates, such as press adverts, business cards, posters, including liaising with printers and external suppliers.
- Updating the practice website with the latest project information, images and news.
- Management of practice image library, including file-keeping, sourcing stock images and liaising with architectural teams to keep project images up-to-date.
- Photoshop retouching of architectural images.
- Photographing staff and project models/samples for use in marketing material (camera training can be provided if needed.)Assisting architectural teams with DTP and InDesign projects by offering one-to-one support for staff having difficulty using templates.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.