We have a great opportunity for a Junior Designer/Artworker to join a world-leading design company, working in their innovation Design and Development Centre based in Surrey.
The role: To work as part of the Creative Team reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer. Your primary responsibility will be to assist in meeting the requirements of the business from a graphics and artwork perspective.
Responsibilities: You will work across digital and print, branding, film and television, illustration, information graphics and vehicle info-graphics. Provide a high-quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined, methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues.
The role will involve assisting with the creation of:
- All company documentation/graphics
- Updating and enhancing all PR and Marketing literature
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (1-2 yrs exp)
- Generating of basic PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining an accurate library of supplier/client logo's and images
- To attend internal meetings as required, and in general to contribute to and support events, activities and publications
- To undertake other necessary, reasonable duties and appropriate tasks as requested by the Senior Graphic Designer
- Develop the role, be a team player, provide support to the company and/or Group of companies as the group expands and grows
- To ensure technical knowledge is kept up to date, identify and highlight any areas for continuous improvement
- To perform any other duties that may well be reasonably expected within the remit of the role.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.