An exciting opportunity for a Junior Designer/Artworker to join a UK Brand Marketing team in London.
You will work on a wide variety of projects and deliver high quality artwork in a fast-paced environment.
You should have experience delivering print ready files for POS in retail environments.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing & Retail Marketing Manager to develop and adapt Global creative.
- Self-management of the traffic and workflow from all internal departments.
- Developing and delivering designs and artwork for the UK market.
- Developing in store POS, large format graphics, advertising and digital assets.
- Working with the Visual Merchandising.
- Maintaining the brand visual identity and upholding the brand guidelines across all artwork produced.
- Oversee the production of print based projects.
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of design for web and email.
- A solid understanding of the print process; stock, printing technique and finishing etc.
- Previous experience within a fashion or retail environment.
- Retouching experience, for both still life and model shoots, will be advantageous.
- Luxury brand experience is desirable.
- Experience working with a variety of external specialists such as printers, photographers, retouchers, publications and agencies.
- Passion for design
#Creative #Perm #London #Junior #Designer / #Artworker #POS in #Retail #Digital #Emails #Windows #Luxury £25k dm email@example.com
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.