Our client, a fast-growing e-Commerce department are looking for a Junior Designer - 5 Days per week - 1month
About the Role...
This is a really varied role, working across web, email, social and affiliates. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating digital content assets for use across the website, online, paid social media ads and email.
- Working with the Brand and e-Commerce teams to develop digital storytelling and engaging campaign launches.
- Designing web-optimised landing pages, banners and site updates, with a focus on mobile-first and user experience.
- Manage the production of digital content assets in a variety of formats across multiple languages, ensuring consistency with the brand guidelines.
- Working with the Content Producers and Trade team, developing ideas for new web page templates.
- Designing current newsletter & email templates using Photoshop.
- Responsible for ensuring all content projects are managed efficiently across planning and timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - face to face, online call email and phone (Responsiveness is imperative)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Meticulous and thoughtful approach to design
- Ability to work well within a team
- Relevant experience, producing small and medium scale productions.
- Ideally some experience working in-house or on client work for consumer-facing e-commerce brand.
- Have a creative eye and willing to try new things.
- Be comfortable both responding to a tight brief and proactively coming up with your own solution to design challenges.
- A digital native, who instinctively understands the platforms where this content will be published.
- Ideally a proven interest in fashion / performance sportswear / digital culture.
- Proficient ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and ideally some knowledge of Adobe XD, Premier Pro, After effects, Sketch)
- Ideally an understanding and familiarity with UX Design is preferable but not essential.
- Degree of flexibility towards the business and an adaptable work ethic.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.