Our client is a successful Automotive Company based in North London that has a great opportunity for a Junior Designer.
You will be reporting to the Senior Designer/Art Lead and working on a variety of outputs including traditional, digital, graphic, photo or film.
- Working as design partner for their brand creative team, bringing to life our brand across a variety of media and platforms, delivering outstanding visual materials
- Design case studies and presentations that tell the story of our work in a compelling way, challenging the creative and design thinking processes to create innovative and extraordinary stories
- Bring to life our unique ideas by showcasing excellent typography and drawing skills and expertise using Adobe Creative Suite
- Develop motion design and animation elements for creative work and internal projects in line with our creative strategy.
- Develop tools and templates to ensure brand consistency, with a focus on continuous development of creative processes, methods, and tools.
- Good understanding of the customer journey and be aware of how impactful communication can assist and contribute to superior customer experience.
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach within the team to contribute effectively towards overall team development, participate extensively in meetings, presentations, projects and other work-streams
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.