Our client is a leading full serviced communications agency who specialise in tech, engineering, sports, leisure and manufacturing for large global clients. They have a great opportunity for a Junior Designer to join their creative studio.
We're looking for a Junior Designer, who is organised and self - motivated, to join our growing creative team. You will be helping to create best-in-class print/digital designs for a variety of B2B clients, many of them in the Tech, Engineering and Sports & Leisure sectors. Reporting into the senior creative team, you'll be responsible for creating visual concepts according to specifications, improving design tasks and ensuring consistency across the board.
This work involves all media platforms, including:
- Digital communications, websites, mobile apps and emails
- Marketing materials
- Press and print advertising
- Video and animation
- Logos and branding
- As well as helping produce the agency's own content.
As a Junior Designer you will be comfortable using the full Creative Suite of applications. You'll strive to ensure that design is of the highest quality and adheres to strict brand guidelines from concept stage through to final artwork.
To succeed as a Junior Designer, you should have original ideas, a keen eye for detail and a passion for great design. Ultimately, a successful junior designer should also be open to learning more and have the ability to listen to and show an understanding and appreciation of their colleagues' professional views.
It's a fast-paced environment, so you'll need to work quickly and efficiently, and occasionally jump in and out of projects at a moment's notice. It's vital that you're adaptable and able to work collaboratively.
What you'll have:
- 2+ yrs of design experience.
- A solid understanding of print processes and digital platforms
- Confidence and proficiency in the core Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- A Graphic Design qualification or similar.
- The confidence to create visual communications from an approved 'big idea', or an isolated design brief.
- Display a passion for great design.
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving and the ability to build creative and unique ideas.
- An awareness and understanding of the latest trends and styles.
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms.
- A 'can do' attitude.
- The willingness to work to tight deadlines in high pressured environments without compromising on work quality.
- Have a sound working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Video and animation / motion graphics skills (Adobe After Effects) are a bonus.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.