We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Designer to join a world leading travel and luxury lifestyle company. They have global offices in London, Monaco, New York and Mexico.You will be part of the London creative inhouse studio and marketing team working across branding, print colletral, marketing campaigns, digital, events and website design. They are currently working remote but will offer flexi remote in the future.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in luxury marketing and is passionate about design. By joining a small creative team you will play a huge part in the brands marketing efforts.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and Senior Designer, you will be responsible for the production and delivery of all brand and commercial marketing collateral across all design disciplines, print and digital.
Your primary focus will be to work across all departments as well as key members of the Marketing team to deliver brand-focused and commercial output. You will also be required to work with external agencies and media partners with input on the brand's imagery, print management and multi-disciple communications.
- Create marketing material/campaigns required by the commercial team on a regular basis
- Create print/digital advertising, branding, brochures
- Be able to manage own workload in absence of senior designer
- Create print-ready artwork where required
- Assist on video and brand content - edit imagery and ensure image and video drive are kept up to date and files are correctly labelled
- Create graphics for use on social media campaigns
- Create print-ready designs and artwork for events - creating digital invites
- Support marketing team with events as required (dressing events etc)
- Keep work tracker updated with all project
- Ensure all design files are labelled and filed correctly
- Provide agencies with necessary brand assets when required
- May be required to contact external agencies to request brand assets
- Use PoD system to upload printed itineraries
- InDesign Photoshop Illustrator
- Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Proof reading
- Video editing & animation (Premiere Pro) After effects
- Basic HTML
- Understanding of email design Lightroom
A bit about you
- You are creative with 1-2yrs experience
- Diplomatic and works well under pressure
- Integrated design with print, digital, social, marketing experience
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player
- You have a passion for design
- You have an excellent command of English language and grammar, verbally and written
- You have a flawless attention to detail
- You work to tight deadlines
- You have good time management
- You are proactive as well as reactive
- You have an understanding of copywriting
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.