Our client is looking for a Junior Designer to join an strategic insight agency that works across a broad range of sectors, from tech and pharma, through to charities and retail. As a business, they have always placed a high value on the quality of its outputs. They are seeking a Junior Desginer to join a highly regarded company and with an opportunity to be part of a great story. The person selected will work under the guidance of our Lead Visual Designer to a junior designer.
- Assist the Lead Visual Designer on internal brand development and project work
- Close collaboration with researchers to discuss their requirements - and help to support and resolve any issues/needs related to their work
- Work on various print and digital project for worldwide brands. Producing outputs such as large scale journey maps, infographics, editorial and booklet design.
- Juggling a wide variety of projects, with timelines from the immediate to the long term
- Ability to tackle difficult briefs with a creative finesse
Essential skills & requirements:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign & illustrator)
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of videography and editing (using AfterEffects & Premier Pro) is a bonus
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work around tight deadlines and ever changing project deadlines
- Knowledge of how to artwork projects for print
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
Please apply with an up to date Portfolio/CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.