Junior Integrated Designer
As a Designer in the team you will be reporting into Design Director and be responsible for producing best in class content across all of the clients social and content channels. The Designer role is crucial in ensuring Threads' content (whatever the medium) is designed and produced to the upmost quality. Working with the Fashion team, you will bring design knowledge from the outside market to ensure our content is relevant and engaging to our young target audience and secondly embraces and leverages the latest design principles, ideas and styles from the design world. All content you design should ooze the Brand's TOV and keep the client separated from the competition.
You be the sort of person who thrives in an 'all hands on deck' environment. You'll be able to keep pace with a constantly evolving business and relish a challenge. You'll be full of fresh ideas and we'll be ready to hear them.
● Work with the Fashion and Production teams to produce exceptional content for the client
social media channels that feels on brand, on trend and editorially relevant.
● Instil best-in-class design principles into every piece of Threads content. Ensure all content
is engaging, powerful, consistent, and produced with a high quality.
● Input into the clients content calendar ensuring content has design principles woven
through the strategy.
● Liaise with Production Manager and Design Director for support on specific content and
● Be a driving force for constantly bringing ring new and innovative ideas for content
● Ensure you are well versed in the competition and market from a design perspective. Copy,
steal, evolve, adapt and play on ideas you have seen in the market to ensure Threads content
is ahead of the competition.
Skills and Experience:
● An understanding of the competitive luxury commerce landscape.
● A strong understanding of the many social platforms Threads operates across and the
content we are producing for each of these.
● An excellent nose and understanding of 'good' social content, especially with a view outside
of fashion. Bring proven formulas and tactics from outside the business into the client
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.