This is an in-house role for a highly creative and fast growing company based in Farringdon, London.
Looking for junior 'creative' that's willing to come on as more of an apprentice. You will assist the creative studio by printing, binding, creating basic credentials documents. Someone with a good attitude and work ethic.
You will be assisting across pitch document design, elements of web design and working closely with the creative team.
The role offers a good mix of design and development activities, working with some of the most highly regarded individuals in a creative yet demanding environment.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CC - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- 6-12 months creative experience
- You should be able to contribute to projects using your technical skills, but also be happy to get involved with studio task
- The ideal candidate will always think smart, happy to work in a team and keen to develop their experience
- Commercial experience will be an advantage
- Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.