Our client is an interiors agency who specialise in office build and design projects. They are looking for a Junior Design apprentice to join their busy creative studio.
This is an in-house role for a Junior Designer with basic experience in graphic design for print.
We are looking for junior 'creative' that's willing to come on as more of an apprentice. You will assist the creative studio by printing, binding, creating basic credentials documents. Someone with a good attitude and work ethic.
You will be assisting across pitch document design, elements of web design and working closely with the creative team.
The role offers a mix of design and creative admin activities, working with some of the most highly regarded individuals in a creative yet demanding environment.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CC - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- 6-12 months creative experience
- You should be able to contribute to projects using your technical skills, but also be happy to get involved with studio task
- The ideal candidate will always think smart, happy to work in a team and keen to develop their experience
- Commercial experience will be an advantage
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.