Our client is a branding and advertising agency specialising in the not-for-profit sector. They are looking for a talented junior designer to join their creative studio. They work collaboratively with clients to create, build and develop brands. Implementing the very best strategic and creative solutions to help them grow and prosper.
You'll be full of ideas, have a can-do attitude and be able to bring fun to even the busiest of days. While your creative skills will do the talking, you'll also be a strong communicator. Reporting to the Creative lead and Managing Director, your tasks will include, but won't be limited to:
- Producing compelling ideas for brand campaigns, advertising and marketing material
- Creative artworking
- Concept visualisation and scamps
- Photo retouching
- Assisting colleagues in the day-to-day running of the design department
- Knowledge of the charity and not-for-profit sectors
- Some experience with digital/web design
- An affection and flair for the written word
- Skill and interest in illustration, calligraphy and other traditional art techniques
- Exposure to animation/moving image or film processes
- An independent worker who is also able to collaborate and work with a team to achieve the best results for the client
- Motivated and hard-working with a positive attitude
- An eye for detail, but not hung-up on the minutiae
- Able to think on your feet, but also able to swim when thrown in the deep end
- Able to take direction, but confident enough to run with your own ideas
- A flair for typography and amazing with layout
- Be advanced and confident using Adobe Creative suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be comfortable in a MacOS environment
- Have at least 1yrs' industry experience
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.