Junior Artworker - Up to £30k
Our client is an agency based in Surrey and they are looking for a Junior Artworker to join the team on a perm basis. This role is offering flexi-remote working.
They are on the hunt for a talented Junior Artworker to join the expanding team. You'll have solid knowledge of artworking with a creative mind, while also having a practical understanding of the day-to-day needs that a role like this requires. You'd be working within our studio design team alongside other designers and play a role in creating engaging and visually striking designs across a variety of both print and digital design projects.
- Interpreting briefs correctly to bring design concepts to life
- Taking ownership of projects and ensuring that artwork is creatively correct and delivered on time.
- A good working knowledge of powerpoint
- Hunger to learn and develop
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and motivation to maintaining and improving design standards
- A solid knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- ideally having worked with food and drink or FMCG brands in the past and have Agency experience
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.