JUNIOR ARTWORKER (Print & Digital)
Keywords: (Retail, Fashion, Lifestyle, Litho, Large Format, Emails, Banners, Visualisation, Scamps, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
A talented and multidisciplined Junior level Artworker is required to join the in-house Creative team of a globally respected and award winning brand, renowned for its creativity and innovation.
This role requires an extremely organised and truly multidisciplinary candidate who is looking to gain experience across a variety of creative projects.
Suitable candidates for this role must have current/recent commercial experience of Print Artworking (primarily) as well as some Digital Artworking all of which is clearly highlighted within their CV and evident in their portfolio.
You must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, with a thorough print
knowledge and how to set up artwork for print (ie: litho, digital or large format). Checking for crop marks, colour matching, bleed etc will all be second nature as well as optimising images for Digital use e.g. e-invites, banners, emails etc
You would bring with you an in-depth understanding of producing immaculate
artwork for a variety of print materials and large format platforms, as well as a solid grounding in repro and print processes as well as experience with Digital projects, web, social media etc.
You will play a key role in enhancing the design, visualisation and preparation of artwork for print and will work closely with a senior artworker as well as a team of graphic designers. You must be confident in working from scamps or Mac visuals and must be expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
Overall, you must be a fast worker and excellent at multi-tasking, with the ability to turn a
project around quickly with no loss of quality whilst delivering to highest possible standards.
- To support all areas of the business with a range of artworking requests
- To accurately respond to briefs, and to develop / set up artwork that is ready for print or digital use
- To offer a positive, can-do attitude, to work as part of a team + contribute ideas
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and across a number of briefs at one time
- Overall, you'll need to be a brand ambassador, ensuring that every single piece of artwork created offers exacting attention to detail and consideration.
- Experience working within a professional creative/design team
- Proven ability to generate and visualise concepts to a high standard
- Technical knowledge when setting up artwork in large format for different large
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and
InDesign packages) is vital
- Excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- A can-do attitude, plus a willingness to learn and to progress your career.
- Effective time management skills (able to manage/prioritise workload)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.