Junior Art Director to join a consumer engagement agency in London.
This role is suited for someone who is passionate, driven and full of ideas.
You will be paired with the current junior copywriter and supported by the mid-weight conceptual team and senior conceptual team.
- Confident in interrogating briefs, able to question objectives and identify gaps in order to ensure the potential of an opportunity is both spotted and maximised
- Your concepts may span from platform ideas through to tactical ones (eg. social media and CRM)
- You will understand the basics of digital, social, PR, partnerships, sponsorship and retail in order to concept campaigns within these disciplines whilst working alongside specialists at delivery stage
- You will be comfortable working in any channel - equally adept at creating campaigns as long form films, promotions, competitions, social media, email and digital media, in store material for packaging, posters etc.
- Establish art direction, style and tone of communication and provide hands-on support
- Learn to plan and direct shoots and physical brand experiences
- Passion for creating moodboards, moodfilms, treatments and design styles for campaigns and branding
- Confident using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Able to build a clear and compelling narrative throughout your presentation decks, in order to take clients on a journey that helps them understand the insights and potential
Skills and Experience-
- Experience working as part of a creative team (or independently) from an integrated agency environment
- Experience and understanding of how to deliver comms in the modern omni-channel world, both physical and digital
- Strong digital innovators, able to expand on traditional briefs and challenge the status quo
- A desire to push and be pushed to create outstanding work each and every time
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.