Where You Come In.
We're looking for a Junior Insights Analyst to support the Consulting team in the development of actionable insights, strategies and recommendations related to specific B2B products and services that will have a positive impact across the business. With your help, we'll be able to utilise market insights to identify areas of, and solutions for improved category performance. In this role you will be a consumer and B2B evangelist who is excited to play a key role in the development of the client's UK marketing strategy, services and experiences. You're the go-to person for all data and insights related to B2B markets
What You'll Do.
- Deliver the timely insights, analysis and information needed to keep the company ahead of the industry movements / developments and competitor threats
- Conduct a variety of primary research projects, employing various methodologies
- Help scope projects from research brief to project kick-off
- Provision of internal / external data to support project delivery
- Ensure research programme is run efficiently and on time
- Ongoing monitoring of market and competitor movements, trends, news, innovations and announcements
- Analysis and reporting on key findings and trends
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.