Our client is a small, friendly but growing team of highly specialist communications and brand designers committed to raising the standard of person-to-person and business-to-business presentations through better business storytelling, presentation design and straight talking language, working with many major blue chip global companies. They are currently looking for a Junior Account/Project Manager to join their team based in Berkshire.
To manage the clients relationships, working closely with senior clients to manage projects at a high standard delivering client requirements to an exacting level and within required time frames. You need to be a hands on team player in a fast moving environment.
It is essential that candidates can think clearly and multitask in a friendly, specialized, fast paced, intellectually challenging, proactive environment and work quickly to master detail under pressure.
We are a high challenge agency where you will be expected to remain calm, build client trust, and bring order to complex tasks with tight deadlines is absolutely essential. Our clients rely on us to deliver great work and help them look good. We are loved because we always deliver and understand we are only as good as our last job. Candidates need fortitude and accountability to be the completely 'safe pair of hands' our clients need and be recognized as totally 'on it' on their behalf.
Account Management responsibilities
- Work with Directors to take the brief from, and be responsible for, confirming it with the client
- Challenge and interpret the client brief/needs into a clear actionable brief for the creative team
- Identify and fully understand client communication objectives in relation to each project
- Maintain and build trust based relationships with existing clients based on your personal performance to achieve additional sales
- Win and monitor positive feedback from customers based on their experience to measure their satisfaction with the studio's services and performance
- Manage, and where possible maximize, both client and project profitability
- Attend client meetings when required
Project Management responsibilities:
- Project manage all tasks be ready and able to get stuck into and 'own the detail'
- Work closely and collaboratively with clients to meet objectives in business critical situations
- Correctly manage all aspects of client expectations in relation to all timelines
- Monitor and deliver weekly account reports in a timely manner
- Manage all client supplied project materials
- Manage all client project amends cycles
- Ensure production values are upheld
- Complete account or agency related administrative work, as required
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A degree-level qualification
- Client facing experience in design, communications or PR agency
- Bright and proactive person capable of synthesizing complexity and working at pace
- Excellent organizational skills with very high attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator who is a good listener as well as a talker
- Outstanding client services skills with a thorough understanding of the value of building brilliant 'performance based' customer relationships
- Positive can do attitude; will always go the extra mile for clients and the company
- Take responsibility and ownership of both internal and external projects
- Thorough knowledge of relevant software applications - especially MS PowerPoint
- Ability to think quickly and learn fast is essential
Please send CV stating your salary expextations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Junior #Account / #Project #Manager - #Berkshire