SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
£28,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
● You will be the first point relationship person.
- You will be involved in and responsible for day-to-day project management and client liaison on marketing projects
- You will join and contribute to new business pitches
● Reporting directly to the Co Founder/Account Director and liaising with the internal creative team members and external suppliers.
● You will brief, review and manage marketing collateral to ensure timely delivery of concept and design as well as on budget.
● It is a fast-paced role that requires flexibility, efficiency and good time management
- Your responsibilities:
- ● Maintaining your own relationships and supporting the client service team across key clients.
● Assisting with the creative process through briefing
● Liaising with and briefing external suppliers
● Providing on budget, detailed quotes based on the brief you have been supplied
● Providing an initial timeline of each project and maintaining/adapting it as the project runs
● Completing budget trackers
● Proof-reading copy and support on administrative tasks
● Contributing towards and learning about marketing plans and strategies.
We are looking for:
● Someone who is organised, self-motivated and enjoys problem-solving
● You have 1-3 years experience in account managing or client services roles
● You understand and have experience in the design, artwork and digital production process
● You have exceptional oral and written communication skills
● You can easily build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ideally you'd have experience in:
● The property/real estate sector.
● B2B marketing
● Google suite or similar
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.