I'm looking for a Junior Account Manager to join a design and digital agency in London.
You will be working with varied and exciting clients to establish and manage their briefs and deliver responses accordingly
You will be involved in meetings, pitches, proposals and creating campaigns for the roster of clients.
- Management of clients
- New business and growing existing clients
- Project scoping, planning and management
- Create and develop relationships with existing and potential clients
- Understand and communicate client briefs
- Develop creative solutions with the design team to present and execute
- Collaboration with creative, social and motion graphic teams within the agency
- Attending pitches and meetings
- Manage client expectations in relation to quotes, quality and time lines
- Forecast projects
- Problem solving and contingency planning
- Monitor and update client workflow trackers
- Manage daily agency workflow and resource on project management system
- Copwriting and proofreading
- Ideally you will also have an understanding of using Social Media for marketing
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.