Our client, a full-service creative agency specilising in finance and professional services for a range of high profile clients, are looking for a Midweight Copywriter to join their creative team.
The right person will be a great writer with proven experience of producing compelling concepts and captivating copy (long, short, and everything in between). Whilst it is desirable that you have some experience with financial services, it is imperative that you have a curious mind and a willingness to learn on the go.
You'll be comfortable coming up with ideas and content that work across every platform, from digital and press to direct marketing, video and social. And you'll be able to craft attention-grabbing banner headlines and informative emails that propel people to action.
Specific requirements of the role:
- Write beautifully engaging content.
- Have excellent copy skills - short, long, simple and complicated, fast and accurate.
- Know a good concept when you come up with one (or be happy to help someone else make theirs even better).
- Generate and push diversity of ideas and thinking.
- Work on a variety of projects at once.
- Sell in creative work to colleagues and clients.
Desired skills / experience:
- Experience gained in a similar role.
- Exceptional writing and proof reading skills.
- Knowledge of the financial services sector.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadline under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Our client is a specialist financial services agency. They're really passionate about what they do and how they do it. They offer a great environment filled with people who think out of the box and bring great ideas to life. If you'd like to join an environment like that and have above mentioned expertise to offer, please apply with your CV now.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.